Our least-favorite purple-drankin' draft bust of all time has reared his overstuffed head once again.
With a poorly-hyped comeback in the making, we can check in on this writhing, sweating mass of illiteracy and broken promises hard at work.
Remember, this is the same guy who not too long ago was mired in legal trouble and doing things like this.
The fact that he appears to have lost any weight at all is somewhat shocking. The questions that now remain - will he find a new NFL job? If he does, how long before he beats out the Mark Sanchez Buttfumble for "Not Top Ten" supremacy?
Tuesday, April 9, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hot Now!
-
"It was the right thing to do." ~Darius McNeal , DeKalb Barbs Sportsmanship is always a majo...
-
The announcing is clearly the most entertaining part of this epic match. Enjoy. Crazy Ping Pong - Watch today’s top amazing videos here
-
Great read by Jeff Pearlman about the '85 Bears, a unique team they were. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/jeff_pearlman/...
-
Though the J in JZSports is an unabashed raging Giants fan, Zack is simply too overcome with joy to even type, so here we are. Despite my ...
-
"I can only remember bits and pieces of the game. I was psyched. I had a feeling of euphoria. I was zeroed in on the (catcher's) ...
-
"Cameron Hughes earns a six-figure salary for being the crazy, sometimes annoying, superfan in the stands. " ...
-
With the talent to negotiate prices and pass on the greatest savings on the Internet to its customers, acheapseat.com presents a memorable o...
-
This is a profile piece I wrote about Tay Firefly Fisher for Campus News, run by Darren Johnson. I will post the link to the issue when it...
-
20-year-old bro-turned-phenom Bryce Harper clown-questioned the entire Major Leagues today, with one of the studliest swings we've se...
-
Listen to internet radio with jzsports on Blog Talk Radio
Powered by Blogger.
.
.
.
.
.
.

0 comments:
Post a Comment