The Author of this post is Cheryl Martinez
My soon-to-be husband and I have been bogged down with details of moving in together: the new house, internet providers Kentucky, hiring a lawncare company, etc. But you know what I’m most looking forward to? A great honeymoon in Greece! I’ve never been anywhere like that before and I just can’t wait to really do it right. The plan is for us to cruise around the islands for 10 days and just sightsee and eat and really just enjoy each others’ company! I love Mark to death and I have no doubt he’s going to plan us the trip of a lifetime and you know, at the end of the day we could be camping out in the backyard and I’d just be happy we got to be together. I can’t wait to marry my best friend but I also can’t wait to go to Greece, either! I know by the time the wedding comes I’m really going to be ready for some rest and relaxation that only a cruise can bring to me…