This Saturday night game between the Muskegon Lumberjacks and the Cedar Rapids Roughriders of the United States Hockey League featured a unique move by 17-year-old defenseman Travis Walsh to win the shootout for Muskegon. He told the Huffington Post, "I didn't have the move planned, but for some reason I got an urge to do it. "I came up with it five years ago when I was messing around with pucks on an outdoor rink. I didn't really think I was going to do it until right before I did it. It ended up working out well." I have to admit that I don't follow minor league hockey, but I do keep tabs on the NHL as an avid New York Islanders fan and this is no routine goal, especially for a tall and bulky defenseman such as Walsh. I'm going to have to keep tabs on this prospect from now on. Enjoy the video...