Contribution by Prince Raymond
I recently saw some great DIRECT TV DEALS advertised in my area so I decided to go ahead and sign up while I knew The Walking Dead was on hiatus. All my friends kept talking about the show and telling me it was so good and that I had to watch it… How can I pass that up? I've always been really into slasher films ever since Scream came out when I was in high school. I can't believe they can show some of the stuff on TV that they are showing nowadays but I guess it's fine by me since the blood and guts really makes for a pleasurable viewing experience if you ask me. In reality I should have gone into the moviemaking business and maybe even done makeup for crazy people on set like the zombies on Walking Dead. I don't know that I would have made as much money into the hours are probably terrible but I probably would have been a lot more fulfilled in my job!
Friday, March 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hot Now!
-
The often humble receiver is miked up during the Texans/Titans game and we get a close-up look at what provoked the heavyweight battle betwe...
-
Listen to internet radio with jzsports on Blog Talk Radio
-
The New York Jets are on the brink of a playoff berth , only needing a win over the Bears on Sunday to clinch. Unfortunately, there appears ...
-
It was a fight of epic proportions – Ortiz vs. Mayweather. Yet it failed to live up to the hype, and instead gave fans a taste of the real...
-
Listen to internet radio with jzsports on Blog Talk Radio
-
Is this what most young athletes miss out on during their early years? These are clearly trained athletes, yet they seem to be exerting as m...
-
Listen to internet radio with jzsports on Blog Talk Radio
-
Look at this. Look long and hard. See something wrong with this picture? Yeah, you do. The Boston Celtics led last night's game by 1...
-
It seems like a tidal wave has hit the usually optimistic and positive Gang Green. The season began with such promise and at 9-2 most believ...
Powered by Blogger.
.
.
.
.
.
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment