Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hot Now!
-
Listen to internet radio with jzsports on Blog Talk Radio
-
It was a fight of epic proportions – Ortiz vs. Mayweather. Yet it failed to live up to the hype, and instead gave fans a taste of the real...
-
The often humble receiver is miked up during the Texans/Titans game and we get a close-up look at what provoked the heavyweight battle betwe...
-
Listen to internet radio with jzsports on Blog Talk Radio
-
Is this what most young athletes miss out on during their early years? These are clearly trained athletes, yet they seem to be exerting as m...
-
Listen to internet radio with jzsports on Blog Talk Radio
-
Look at this. Look long and hard. See something wrong with this picture? Yeah, you do. The Boston Celtics led last night's game by 1...
-
When he's not busy being a top-five scorer, shooting 30 times a game or winning olympic gold medals, Carmelo Anthony likes to spend his ...
-
It seems like a tidal wave has hit the usually optimistic and positive Gang Green. The season began with such promise and at 9-2 most believ...
Powered by Blogger.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Its the New York Post!! I saw this replay 100 times in the game and not of the angles showed this shot. Must be some Packer trickery in the replay booth right??? Yeah....I trust a day later photoshop rendering in the NY Post. Quit you're whining...and maybe you could beat a crappy Cowboys team by more than a missed field goal.
ReplyDeleteFull Disclosure: I'm a Giants fan. However, I'm quite objective when watching their games. There were several 'ticky-tacky' calls that went against the Giants. Immediately upon the catch, I thought that it was a touchdown. After the replay was shown which the NY Post had on their cover, I wasn't so sure. Then, they showed the catch from the other sideline. If you look closely, you can see the rubber bits in the turf popping up where Ballard dragged his knee. They popped up and landed in the green turf of the end zone. Hopefully they will meet again this football season.
ReplyDeleteLooks like I got my wish....
ReplyDeleteSD! Looks like we beat the big mouth Jets, the crappy Cowboys, the crummy Falcons and the whiny Packers. Even with the help of the referees (once again) the Packers still couldn't beat the Giants. Your guys gave it a hell of a run....NOT.
ReplyDeleteHello, hello, hello? Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me, is there anyone home?
ReplyDeleteCalling the Jets, Cowboys, Falcons, Packers & 49ers!!!
Hey Richter, I'll see you at the party! (Indianapolis)
All action and no talk, I give you the 2012 Superbowl Champion New York Giants!
ReplyDeleteOK, I'll delete this link from my favorites. I guess SD will not be replying. Buh-bye!
ReplyDelete